1st/2nd Gen DSM ProStreet Turbo Manifold |
This BOTTOM MOUNT 4G63 manifold is for the 1st and 2nd gen DSM/Eclipse. When compared to a cast/log style manifold, we have seen gains of at least 50+whp at lower boost levels with our manifolds. Designed to perform, this piece will support a great deal of power!
Key design features include:
- The merge collector creates a turblent free area for the exhaust gasses to enter the turbine housing in even pulses at high velocities.
- Manifolds are CAD/CFD designed.
- Manifolds are fabricated from 8 gauge forged stainless steel.
- Flanges are machined flat ensuring leak free seals.
- Robotic TIG welding for ulimate strength and longevity.
- Choice of either T3 or T4 sized turbine flanges.
- Wastegate flanged for TiAL 44mm only.
- Turbocharger placement allows use of air intakes even on T04S style compressor housings. Placement also allows use of large radii 3.0 in. downpipes.
- Upper radiator hose must be modified in order to clear the runners on the manifold.
- A/C and PS compatible!